Today, your online reputation carries more weight to consumers than ever before.
If you are providing excellent service, your cemetery should have lots of positive reviews on Google and other platforms.
- 90% of consumers read reviews before making a purchase
- 75% of clients say they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
That is why your online reputation matters so much. For many families, it is the first and clearest representation of your cemetery’s credibility.
Digital marketing expert Welton Hong breaks down how to strategically get good reviews and eliminate negative reviews in this FREE workshop where he will discuss:
- Key tactics involved in securing positive online reviews
- Strategies on handling criticisms and mitigating negative reviews
- How to protect your market share and generate more revenue